Donate unused gift cards
- Gift cards can be given to people in need through a gift card donor.
Donate used ink and toner cartridges
- We donated used ink and toner cartridges to Operation Gratitude to send care packages to the soldiers.
Donate computers and electronics
- The National Cristina Foundation has an online database of nonprofit organizations requiring computer equipment, with a list of their needs. Search by postal code to find non-profit organizations in your area.
Interview appropriate clothing and accessories for women
- Give an interview for appropriate clothing for women at Dress for Success for disadvantaged women entering the workforce. Dress for Success provides an interview costume. As soon as a purple heart car donation woman is hired, the organization provides a week of clothing. Here are the drop-off places.
- See our full list of clothing donations for a full list of places to donate clothing.
Donate household goods, furniture, cabinets, electronics, appliances and building materials
- Habitat for Humanity has ReStores reselling household goods. They will come to your home and pick up household items, furniture, cabinets, electronics, household appliances and building materials. Search their 852 US and Canadian locations to find the one near you. The proceeds are used to build and repair affordable housing for the people who need it. .
Donate clothes, appliances, toys, electronics and furniture
- New or slightly used items can be donated to Goodwill stores. There are more than 2,650 goodwill donation sites. Donations support jobs and vocational training.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters will come to collect your donations of clothing, household items, electronics and other items. They use all the recipes to support the mentoring of children. Collections are currently offered at NJ, DE, PA (Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County).
- The Salvation Army also accepts these items and collects them from you (pickup is only done in certain geographic areas). Donations to the Salvation Army support their adult rehabilitation centers.
- The Military Order of the Purple Heart will collect clothes, small household appliances, electronic devices, toys and much more. Here is a list of what they will pick up. They operate only in the following states: NJ, DE, PA, MD, CT, VA and NY.
- Prepare for the new by eliminating the old. . . Pack clothes, household items, games or other items you no longer need. Give Back Box provides a prepaid shipping label so you can have items shipped to Goodwill at no cost. This can be done from any state in the United States. (Goodwill is a non-profit organization that provides training and jobs.)
- See our full list of furniture donations for a complete guide to where to donate furniture and free furniture pickup.
- Here's our full list of places to donate clothes.
- Nike offers many drop-off locations where your old sneakers can be collected to become new surfaces that have become play areas.
Donate wedding dresses
- Brides Across America accepts donations of wedding dresses for military brides in need. The dresses cannot be older than 4 years.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer collects and resells wedding dresses to raise money for breast cancer. Brides Against Cancer accepts dresses sent to them. They also ask for $ 100 to cover the preparation of the blouse and storage.
- Angel Wings Memory Gowns reuses wedding dresses and formal dresses into free burial dresses for babies and young children.
- Stuffed Animals for Emergencies contains a list of locals that allow new or similar stuffed animals to be given to children to help them feel a little safer in emergencies such as fires, illnesses, accidents, neglect, abuse, homelessness and even bad weather emergencies. You can scroll through their list of chapters by state to see where you can drop off or send your stuffed animals.